C2Hear Online is available on YouTube.
What is C2Hear?
- An evidence-based set of 10 interactive multimedia videos (or reusable learning objects, RLOs).
- Addresses practical and psychosocial issues about hearing aids and communication.
- Developed with hearing aid users and audiologists.
- At the end of each RLO there is a self-evaluation quiz to show what has been learned.
What are the benefits of C2Hear?
- Better knowledge of hearing aids and communication.
- Better hearing aid handling skills.
- Greater use of hearing aids for people who don’t wear their hearing aids all of the time.
- Improved confidence and reassurance in using hearing aids and communicating.
- Rated highly useful by hearing aid users and audiologists.
- Benefits shown in a high-quality research study (HEAR IT).
A C2Hear clinic pack is available for all clinicians, which includes a master DVD for you to copy and distribute to patients, a waiting room DVD that can be played on loop, as well as promotional material (patient flier and information card), please email us.
If you would like to demonstrate these videos without accessing YouTube, please email us.