C2Hear Online is available on YouTube.
Tell us what you think about C2Hear Online by completing our feedback form.
What is C2Hear?
- An evidence-based set of 10 interactive multimedia videos (or reusable learning objects, RLOs).
- Addresses practical and psychosocial issues about hearing aids and communication.
- Developed with hearing aid users and audiologists.
- At the end of each RLO there is a self-evaluation quiz to show what has been learned.
What are the benefits of C2Hear?
- Better knowledge of hearing aids and communication.
- Better hearing aid handling skills.
- Greater use of hearing aids for people who don’t wear their hearing aids all of the time.
- Improved confidence and reassurance in using hearing aids and communicating.
- Rated highly useful by hearing aid users and audiologists.
- Benefits shown in a high-quality research study (HEAR IT).
If you would like to demonstrate these videos without accessing YouTube, please email us.