This Priority Setting Partnership is being led by researchers at the NIHR Nottingham Biomedical Research Centre.
C/o Kathryn Fackrell,
NIHR Nottingham Biomedical Research Centre
113 The Ropewalk
Tel. 0115 823 2600
If your organisation or group serves people who have hyperacusis, we hope you will sign up to become a supporting partner of the Hyperacusis PSP.
Whether you are a partner or not, you can also:
- Take part in or download our survey www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/hyperacusis and hand it out to your members or contacts or take it along to any events or conferences you are attending.
- Email: email@example.com to request printed copies of the survey.
- Follow us on Twitter @HyperacusisJLA and Facebook for updates.
- Tweet about the Hyperacusis PSP using the hashtag #HyperacusisPSP
- Follow our Blog
- Mention the Hyperacusis PSP in your next newsletter or blog.